ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 Training
North Babylon, Long Island - April 14-15, 2011
The Long Island Power Authority is offering a $200 Rebate
Training Incentive for successful completion of BPCA's
ENERGY STAR Version 3 Rater Training to be held in North Babylon
on April 14th & 15th.
Phelps Lane Pool
151 Phelps Lane
North Babylon, NY 11703
Thursday, April 14, 2011 - Required Evening Session
- Water Management System Builder Checklist and Guidebook
- Indoor airPLUS Verification Checklist
To be held at:
56th Street Fighter Group Restaurant
7160 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
Training Continuing Education
- BPI - (8.625) CEU’s from the Building Performance Institute
- RESNET - (18) PDU’s from the Residential Energy Services Network
- More may be added. Stay tuned.
- $500 (BPCA Members - Save $50 by joining BPCA Today)
- $650 (Non-Members)
- Attendees will be given a Hard Copy of ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 Guidebooks (400+/- pages) included in your Registration Fee
- 2 Continental Breakfasts
- 4 Breaks
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Dinner
- Rater Exam
- Attendees will be given a Hard Copy of the ENERGY STAR Version 3.0 Guidebooks (400+/- pages) included in your Registration Fee.
- Raters will be required to download EPA's Version 3.0 Educational Materials to their Laptop Computers and bring that Laptop to the Training.
- Extension cord, surge protector, pens, paper
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about the workshop, contact: email@example.com.