Building Science Workshop
Designing, Constructing, and
Retrofitting Low Energy Buildings: Tools, Techniques and Technologies
with John Straube, Ph.D., P. Eng.
Workshop Continuing Education
- AIA - (8.0) Learning Units (all applicable for HSWís and SD) - Course # BSS111, Provider # G423
- Professional Engineer - (7.5) PDH(s) from the Practicing Institute of Engineers, Inc. - Course # PS003167
- Code Officials - (7.0) Hours of Code Enforcement in-service training (NYS) - Course Record # 49-5939 (02-07-1074).
- NYS Licensed Home Inspectors - (7.5) CEUís from NYS Division of Licenses Ė Course Code # L 0393
- ASHI Ė is approved for (7.5) of ASHI Continuing Education Credits
- BPI - (7.5) CEUís from the Building Performance Institute
- NACHI -(7.5) CEUís InterNACHI approved
- NARI - (.8) CEUís from the National Association of The Remodeling Industry
- LEED Professionals - USGBC - 8 GBCI CE Hours. The course approval number is 0090004927.
- More may be added. Stay tuned.
For more information about the workshop, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.