Building Science Workshop
with Joseph Lstiburek, Ph.D., P. Eng. and Terry Brennan
June 3, 2008 -- Wading River, NY
Why Should I Attend?
- A 7-hour Building Science Workshop by two of North America’s premier Building Scientists.
- 7 CEC hours to help meet most Professional Continuing Educational Requirements
- Registration Price includes $100 worth of manuals: Builder’s Guides to Cold Climates, Water Management, Ventilation and Insulation.
- A light continental breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks are included.
- Lunch with Terry or Joe - 7 individuals will lunch with Terry and 7 will lunch with Joe. Bring your business card for a drawing.
- 50% Training Incentive, $200 cost after Reimbursement from LIPA
How does the reimbursement work?
The day of the event, you will receive a form to be filled out from the sponsoring organization – National Grid-KeySpan, LIPA or NYSERDA. The sponsorship depends upon the date and location of the Building Science Workshop.
You will need your social security number or federal I.D. #, depending upon whether or not you are a sole proprietor or work for a corporation. These forms are then sent to the sponsors, after review and approximately three months later, you will receive a check from them for 50% of your Registration Fee.
East Wind Conference Center
5720 Route 25A
Wading River, NY 11792
From the West
Take LIE east to exit 68 (Wm. Floyd Pkwy) and follow signs that read 46/Wading River North for approximately seven miles to end. Make a right on 25A and continue three and one quarter miles (3 Â¼ mi.) east to East Wind on your left.
From the East
Take Sunrise Highway West to Exit 65 (Rte 24) North to Riverhead Traffic Circle. Make a quick right onto Peconic Avenue and make a left at the light on to Route 25 . Head west for approximately eight miles and turn right onto Route 25A heading West. Exit to Rte 25A (on your right) continue 1.8 miles to East Wind on your right. From the North fork take Sound Ave West to East Wind Dr. on your left.
$400 - BPCA Non-Members
$300 - BPCA Members
$300 - Groups of 4 or more from same Organization
If you have multiple registrations, you'll need to enter each separately. Click on the link below to register for this event. Registration is being handled by EnergyMeetings.com and will show up on your credit card statement as R. L. Martin & Associates, Inc. No refunds will be made within 7 days of the scheduled event.
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
For more information about the workshop, contact: email@example.com.