Sales Manager for Residential Energy Efficiency
January 23, 2015
An established Energy Efficiency Company on Long Island is looking to expand its ranks. We are looking for intelligent detailed Sales Manager with a strong building or construction background. This is an opportunity to get in on a rapidly growing efficiency company working in the residential and small business space. We help consumers and small businesses save money, live more comfortably and stay healthy. Our focus is primarily energy efficiency, but we want to be fluent in all aspects of home improvement.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to provide oversight, mentoring and accountability to our team of energy auditors/sales professionals. The successful candidate will have experience managing sales people and a strong background in residential buildings, construction and home improvement. If you understand sales, buildings and people, we'll teach you what you need to know about energy efficiency.
● Manage team of 47 BPI Energy Auditors
● Enhance Sales process and tools
● Participate in the development of the marketing plan to meet auditing objectives
● Hold auditors accountable for personal objectives
● Ensuring communication between audit and construction staff
● Participate in Management team leadership
Required Skills and Experience:
● Experience in residential construction and home improvement. Ideally in Energy efficiency
● Experience managing sales personnel Daily & weekly issues, compensation, training, pipeline management, motivating, etc.
● Recruiting sales talent Identifying qualified people, negotiating compensation, and onboarding.
● Experience in Marketing and Lead generation
● Knowledge of different housing types, residential framing, insulation types, and various construction techniques.
● Knowledge of heating and AC types. Direct HVAC experience a plus, but not required.
● Ideal candidate will have residential energy efficiency experience with BPI or HERS certifications. Strong candidates without this experience should still apply as training will be provided if needed.
● Experience with and knowledge of Sales Management and Customer Relationship Management Tools
Interested Candidates should provide a resume and cover letter to Jobs@GreenAuditUSA.com. In that cover letter please detail what changes you made to the sales process in your previous position(s) and how those impacted the sales results of the team.
Contact: Jay Best