Green Workforce Conference
Contractors Getting It Done
October 7, 2009 - Tarrytown, NY
Why Should Attend?
- Building Performance Contractors
- Local Government Officials
- Town Supervisors
- Andy Spano, Westchester County Executive
- Dick Kornbluth - President, Building Performance Contractors Association (BPCA) & Director of Technical Development, Green Homes America
- Emmaia Gellman, Director of Green Policy for the Center for Working Families (Green Jobs/Green NY)
- Dan Kartzman, Vice President, Information Systems at Sustainable Spaces
- Steve Bellone, Babylon Town Supervisor
- Thomas J. Abinanti, Westchester County Legislator
- Paul Feiner, Greenburgh Town Supervisor
- Doug Jacob, Red Hill Professional Services, Inc.
- Representatives from the Town of Bedford , NYSERDA, & BPI
- In-depth Municipal & Contractor Panel Discussions with Q & A
- Information on energy efficiency retrofitting, incentives, financing, new legislation, stimulus, etc.
- Learn how local contractors are promoting home performance services to our communities
- Discover how towns like Bedford and Babylon are implementing their green energy initiatives
- Announcement of the new Westchester Energy Survey Program
- New Jobs and Training from the above including Green Jobs/Green NY
- Case studies/speakers from other towns like Babylon
- Open Dialog and Brain Storming Sessions
Abigail Kirsch at Tappan Hill Mansion
81 Highland Avenue
Tarrytown, NY 10591
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
For more information about the workshop, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.