Training: Combustion Safety & CO Testing
with Rudy Leatherman
May 6, 2008 -- East Syracuse, NY
There will be a 3-hour course by Rudy Leatherman, the widely
respected combustion analysis expert from Bacharach. Among his
other activities, Rudy maintains the Training Room Site (
http://www.bacharach-training.com/ ), and that’s a great
place to get warmed up for his memorable, effective, and
Heating contractors, building performance contractors, raters, HVAC suppliers, code officials, home inspectors, and anyone involved in construction or building modifications will review their understanding of combustion safety and testing, and they will move to a higher level of knowledge to distinguish themselves from untrained competitors and low-ball competition while protecting their customers from potential hazards and themselves from potential liabilities.
Calibration of Bacharach combustion analyzers and monoxors will be offered at the dinner hour. This service is free for BPCA Members, or $40 for non-members (bring separate blank check)!! Parts are extra as required. This on-site instrument calibration also saves shipping costs as well as time.
In the after-dinner forum you will hear a presentation from Carman Bordonaro. presenting “Combustion Analyzing & Up”. There will also be an update on new equipment from the Energy Conservatory.
- Free Calibration of Bacharach combustion analyzers & monoxors for Members. Limit 2 instruments per paid up 2008 BPCA/NYS Member. $40 for calibration for non-members (Bring a separate blank check). On-Site calibration saves shipping costs, time and an $80 fee.
- Up to 5 Professional CEU's available, see CEU's Below
- Ask the Experts and Network
- After Dinner, you will hear a presentation from: Carman Bordonaro presenting - "Combustion Analyzing & Up"
- Bill Spohn of Testo, Inc. - "AC Clinic -- Taking the Fear out of 13 SEER"
- Update on new equipment from the Energy Conservatory.
- Learn about Bacharach, Atlantic HVAC and other equipment
Barbagallo’s Restaurant Banquet Facility
6344 East Molloy Road
East Syracuse, NY, 13057
Map & Directions:
- Exit #35 from New York State Thruway (Route 90) through Toll Booth onto Carrier Circle
- Go 3/4 around circle to Route 298 (Carrier Parkway)
- Follow 298 over Thruway and then turn left on Kinne Street
- Take first left on Molloy Road and turn left into parking lot
- Combustion Safety and CO Testing Outline
- Rudy Leatherman Bio
- Combustion Analyzing & Up Outline
- AC Clinic -- Taking the Fear out of 13 SEER
$50 - BPCA Members
$100 - BPCA Non-Members
Join BPCA/NYS: it’s only $100, or $10 out of pocket if you attend and have a calibration done. Do the math! You will also enjoy savings on future events, along with listing on BPCA’s new web site.
If you have multiple registrations, you'll need to enter each separately. Click on the link below to register for this event. Registration is being handled by EnergyMeetings.com and will show up on your credit card statement as R. L. Martin & Associates, Inc.
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
See you at Barbagallo’s.
For more information about the workshop, contact: email@example.com.