Long Island Chapter Dinner
February 16, 2012 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please feel free to visit the Bar between 4:30 PM and 6PM
- Steve and Dan will bring us up to date on Efficiency First
- Neal Lewis will come and talk to us regarding all the Town Issues on Energy Star
- Town Representatives - Energy Star HERS Index will be discussed
- Don Meiling CSG will discuss HPwES, Optimization and
Programs and Energy Star
- Bob Algor National Grid – will speak about all Programs
56th Fighter Group
7160 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
MIXED GREEN SALAD
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
Fire grilled topped with herb butter
Boneless breast sautéed with Marsala Wine
Sautéed spinach with smoked bacon, whipped sweet potato
Sautéed seasonal vegetables, tossed in olive oil, garlic, fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, served over pappardelle pasta
***Please mention to wait staff if you have any food allergies, they will be happy to adjust the menu
- $45 per person
Please Pre-Register so we can have a accurate count for dinner.
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about the workshop,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, email@example.com