Long Island Chapter Dinner
December 8, 2011 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please feel free to visit the Bar between 4:30 PM and 6PM
Manometers will be tested at the bar beginning at 4:30. The cost this month is $20 each.
- Steve and Dan will bring us up to date on Efficiency First
- They will also be updating everyone on new OnBill Financing
- Neal Lewis will come and talk to us regarding all the Town Issues on Energy Star
- Don Meiling CSG will discuss Programs and Energy Star
- We will also have a speaker regarding Insurance for Contractors.
- This Dinner Meeting will prove to be a very informative for both Home Performance and HERS
56th Fighter Group
7160 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
MIXED GREEN SALAD
NEW YORK STRIP STEAK
Fire grilled topped with herb butter
Boneless breast sautéed with Marsala Wine
Topped with lemon beurre blanc and micro greens over smashed potatoes
Sautéed seasonal vegetables, tossed in olive oil, garlic, fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, served over pappardelle pasta
***Please mention to wait staff if you have any food allergies, they will be happy to adjust the menu
- $45 per person
Please Pre-Register so we can have a accurate count for dinner.
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about the workshop,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, email@example.com