Long Island Chapter Dinner
May 19, 2011 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please feel free to visit the Bar between 4:30 PM and 6PM
Open Round Table Discussion:
- Nominations for electing a new Board for the LI Chapter
- Dan Kartzman – will discuss On Bill Financing and what’s going on with Efficiency First
- Robert - to discuss Power Savers
- Steve McKenna – updates on Home Performance Committee
- Dave Maschke – updates on Version 3 status
- Steve McKenna – will speak on the National Grid Trade Show – June 22nd
- Glen Hooper - will bring us up to speed with CEU training
RESNET and BPI approved Manometer Field testing will be conducted for $10 each. Bacharat CO calibration may be conducted for an additional fee.
56th Fighter Group
7160 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
MIXED GREEN SALAD
SIZZLING TOP SIRLOIN
Prime top sirloin steak, with burgundy soaked peppers, onions and mushrooms
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese, spinach, ham & mushrooms, topped with Madeira sauce
CEDAR PLANK SALMON
Topped with lemon beurre blanc and micro greens over smashed potatoes
Sautéed seasonal vegetables, tossed in olive oil, garlic, fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, served over pappardelle pasta
***Please mention to wait staff if you have any food allergies, they will be happy to adjust the menu
- $45 members
- $55 non-members
Please Pre-Register so we can have a accurate count for dinner.
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about this event,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, firstname.lastname@example.org