Long Island Chapter Dinner
April 21, 2011 - 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Please feel free to visit the Bar between 4:30 PM and 6PM
Open Round Table Discussion:
- Neil Lewis, Sustainability Institute – Speaker
- Dan Kartzman, The Powersmith – Updates on Efficiency First Conference
- Steve McKenna, Murtha Construction – Suffolk County Consumer Affair Licensing
- Dave Maschke, Integrity Home Energy Assessments – New Bill 5533
- Glen Hooper, Residential Energy Conservation – Manual J&D Schooling
RESNET and BPI approved Manometer Field testing will be conducted for $10 each. Bacharat CO calibration may be conducted for an additional fee.
56th Fighter Group
7160 Republic Airport
Farmingdale, NY 11735
MIXED GREEN SALAD
PRIME RIB AU-JUS
10oz. USDA Prime Rib Slow Roasted to Perfection
Chicken breast stuffed with cheese, spinach, ham & mushrooms, topped with Madeira sauce
Sautéed spinach with smoked bacon, whipped sweet potato
Jumbo Shrimp in garlic butter over rice
Sautéed seasonal vegetables, tossed in olive oil, garlic, fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes, served over pappardelle pasta
***Please mention to wait staff if you have any food allergies, they will be happy to adjust the menu
- $45 members
- $55 non-members
Please Pre-Register so we can have a accurate count for dinner.
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about this event,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, email@example.com