Downstate Chapter Dinner
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Registration & Happy Hour
- 6:00 p.m.
- New Tools for the Building Performance Contractor- Bill Spohn, TruTech Tools
- Discounted Analyzer Calibration, Bill Spohn, TruTech Tools
- Energize Bedford Pilot Program Update, Tom Bregman & Mark Thielking
- Bedford Summit Update, January 29, 2011
- Somers Energy Expo, February 5th, 2011
- NYSERDA Green Jobs/ Green NY
- HomeStar & PACE Updates
- $45 members
- $55 walk-ins
- $55 non-members
Please pre-register so we can get accurate count for dinner
Registration refund requests received by email will be honored up to seven days prior to the event. After that time, refunds will not be granted.
For more information about this event,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, firstname.lastname@example.org