Building Science Workshop
with Joseph Lstiburek, Ph.D., P. Eng. and Terry Brennan
September 29, 2008 -- Syracuse, NY
Why Should I Attend?
- A 7-hour Building Science Workshop by two of North America’s premier Building Scientists.
- 7 CEC hours to help meet most Professional Continuing Educational Requirements
- Registration Price includes $100 worth of manuals: Builder’s Guides to Cold Climates, Water Management, Ventilation and Insulation.
- A light continental breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks are included.
- Lunch with Terry or Joe - 7 individuals will lunch with Terry and 7 will lunch with Joe. Bring your business card for a drawing.
- $200 Registration Fee – Thanks to National Grid's efforts to make this training available to Upstate New York's Building Professionals - They are underwriting $200 of the $400 normal Workshop Registration Fee.
- In addition to the above-mentioned sponsorship, there will be an additional 50% Training Incentive from NYSERDA in the amount of $100, which will result in an out-of-pocket cost of $100 to the attendee.
How Does the Reimbursement Work?
The day of the event, you will receive a form to be filled out from the sponsoring organization – NYSERDA. The sponsorship depends upon the date and location of the Building Science Workshop.
You will need your Social Security Number or Federal I.D. #, depending upon "depending upon whether you paid as an individual (in which case you must give them your social security number) or whether your fee was paid by a company or an employer (in which case you must provide the federal employer ID number of the entity by which payment was made). These forms are then sent to the sponsors; after review and, within three months, you will receive a check from NYSERDA for 50% of your Registration Fee.
441 Electronics Parkway
Syracuse, NY 13088
$200 - BPCA Members & Non-Members
If you have multiple registrations, you'll need to enter each separately. Click on the link below to register for this event. Registration is being handled by EnergyMeetings.com and will show up on your credit card statement as R. L. Martin & Associates, Inc. No refunds will be made within 7 days of the scheduled event.
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
For more information about the workshop, contact: email@example.com.