Building Science Workshop
with Joseph Lstiburek, Ph.D., P. Eng. and Terry Brennan
April 23, 2008 -- Melville, NY
Why Should I Attend?
- A 7-hour Building Science Workshop by two of North America’s premier Building Scientists.
- 7 CEC hours to help meet most Professional Continuing Educational Requirements
- Registration Price includes $100 worth of manuals: Builder’s Guides to Cold Climates, Water Management, Ventilation and Insulation.
- A light continental breakfast, lunch and two coffee breaks are included.
- Lunch with Terry or Joe - 7 individuals will lunch with Terry and 7 will lunch with Joe. Bring your business card for a drawing.
- $200 Registration Fee â€“ Thanks to National Gridâ€™s efforts to make this training available to Long Island Building Professionals, they are underwriting $200 of the $400 workshop registration fee.
National Grid Training Center
25 Hub Drive
Melville, NY 11747
Long Island Expressway (LIE - 495) to exit 49 South (Melville)
Right Turn on Spagnoli (approx 2 miles, Hilton on Corner)
Left Turn on Hub Drive
Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage you to register online.
$200 - BPCA Non-Members
$150 - BPCA Members
$150 - Groups of 4 or more from same Organization
If you have multiple registrations, you'll need to enter each separately. Click on the link below to register for this event. Registration is being handled by EnergyMeetings.com and will show up on your credit card statement as R. L. Martin & Associates, Inc.
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
For more information about the workshop, contact: email@example.com.