BPCA/NYS Annual Meeting
Plus Optional Testing and Workshops
May 25, 2011
Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown 455 South Broadway Tarrytown, NY 10591
Westchester South Ballroom - 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. -- Annual Meeting - Free
The BPCA/NYS Annual Meeting will be held on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. at the Doubletree by Hilton Tarrytown, 455 South Broadway Tarrytown, NY. Attendance at the meeting is free, but the dinner is $50.
- 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. - Annual Meeting
- Dick Kornbluth “Where we’ve been and where we’re going”
- Cliff Babson “State of the Organization”
- Question and answer period
- “Meet the candidates”
- 5:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. - Happy Hour - Cash Bar
- 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - Dinner Forum- Cost: $50
- 7:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. - BPCA Board Meeting (this will be held at the same time as the dinner forum presentation)
Plaza Room A - 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Please arrive at 9:30 a.m.
Proctor: Cliff Babson
Email Cliff Babson at: firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for the BPI test you are planning on taking and for making payment. A laptop is required.
Plaza Room B - 10:00 a.m. - 3:45 p.m. -- 9:30 a.m. Registration
Presenter: Kevin Stack
- 9:30 a.m. - Registration
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. - Workshop
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch: There is a Diner within a 5 minute walk.
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Workshop
The session also includes overviews of:
- Indoor airPLUS
- The Builders Challenge
Required : Bring a copy of the National Green Building Standard. If you do not have a copy, it is available through: www.nahbgreen.org.
CEUs: BPI Credit: 2.25 CEU’s approved
Plaza Room A - 12:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.-- 12:00 p.m. Registration
Presenter: Mike Dunseith
- Introduction to BPI
- House as a System
- Building Science
- Attic Condensation
- Related Damage
- Long Term Solutions and Prevention
CEUs: BPI Credit: 3 CEUs approved
Please pre-register using your credit card. We are eliminating payment by check, because it takes a lot of limited staff time and people are registering and marking Pay by Check and not showing up. We need to know how many people are coming.
For more information about this event,
Jim Hammel, 315.638.1757, email@example.com