Annual Meeting & Duct Blaster Training
April 29, 2008 -- East Syracuse, NY
There will be a 1 hour Annual Meeting and 2-hour presentation by Louis Marrongelli of CSG offering 2 BPI CEU’s
Duct systems have two types of holes: intentional (registers) and unintentional (possible leaks). Holes have different effects on how a house uses energy and on the comfort and safety of occupants. This session will provide a concise overview of the difference between a hole and a leak, the effects of duct leakage on energy use and house pressures, the importance of prioritizing duct repair work, and the various benefits of performing diagnostic tests (hint: these go beyond saving energy).
- Explore the effects of duct leakage on energy use and house pressures
- Find out how to prioritize duct repairs and what to use to fix them
- Recognize the importance of testing in and out
- There will be time to “Ask the Expert” about Duct Blaster Issues
Building Performance Institute -- 2 (BPI)
Heating contractors, building performance contractors, raters, HVAC suppliers, code officials, home inspectors, and anyone involved in construction or building modifications will improve their understanding of properly sized and sealed ductwork.
Barbagallo’s Restaurant Banquet Facility
6344 East Molloy Road
East Syracuse, NY, 13057
Map & Directions:
- Exit #35 from New York State Thruway (Route 90) through Toll Booth onto Carrier Circle
- Go 3/4 around circle to Route 298 (Carrier Parkway)
- Follow 298 over Thruway and then turn left on Kinne Street
- Take first left on Molloy Road and turn left into parking lot
$55 - BPCA Non-Members
$35 - BPCA Members
If you have multiple registrations, you'll need to enter each separately. Click on the link below to register for this event. Registration is being handled by EnergyMeetings.com and will show up on your credit card statement as R. L. Martin & Associates, Inc.
Pay by Check
If you plan to pay by check, use the registration link above and simply select Check as your Payment Method. Thus, you do not need to fill in any of the credit card information. Make check out to BPCA/NYS and send your check to:
21 North Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
Payment is required, in advance. Your registration is not complete until payment is received.
We encourage and support “Green” building and practices.
For more information about the workshop, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.