You do not have to be a BPCA or Efficiency First member to attend this webinar
Are you looking for new opportunities to expand your business?
Are you looking for new ways to set your business apart from the competition?
Do you want to understand the buzz behind the “smart home” for yourself?
This webinar can help. The following topics will be discussed:
• The basics of the smart home for the building performance contractor
• Introduction to a range of relevant technologies, prices, and availability
• Discussion of the potential benefits of incorporating smart home into contractor business models
• Discussion of truth and myths regarding the energy savings opportunities associated with smart home devices
• Dispelling preconceived notions about the reality of smart home products in 2017
This training builds off of the latest research and technological advancement in the smart home space.
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (due to technical diffculties with our website registration system)
The presenter will be Claire Miziolek from Northeast Energy Efficiency Partnerships (NEEP); a regional energy efficiency non-profit